Financial and Life Scenario


We expect good things happen in our life, but sometimes unexpected things happen or some people often call them 'bad things'. Is it life have scenario? And who made it?

As I believe that God is in control for everything happen in our life, but we have responsibility for every choices that we've made. We can't always blame God or others, yeah, maybe there are people who hurt and disappointed us, but maybe we expect too much or we are not well prepared or mature enough to face the fact. Or maybe there is something or someone that we try to change so hard, that actually only God can change.

I imagine when I make some scenario in financial plan for my client, I've try to make the best scenario that I can think, based on knowledge and experiences :
  • If they don't have an emergency fund, I must make a plan how they can start saving regularly to achieve the ideal amount.
  • If they don't have proper protection/insurance, I must check what they exactly need based on their condition and find the products that match.
  • If they have to pay for their child education next year, is there any asset that can be allocate now and I must tell them to put in separate account.
  • If they have to invest monthly for their long term pension plan, how I can adjust the expense so there is disposable income that match the number of the investment target. Analyze several investment products that match for the investment term and client's risk profile.
  • If they already build their wealth and they want to make sure it all going to the right person they trust, I have to take legal assignment.
God prepared far more detail and amazingly, about our life scenario :
  • The purpose of us: why we are born, passion to put in us.
  • The help and protection when emergency things happen so we can be strong, keep safe, and able to move on.
  • The health and the cure so we can always thankful.
  • The ability and the talent that we need to find and explore so we can highly productive and work at our best. 
  • The blessing and favor so what we already work for become a bless for our family and others around us, over generation.
After all scenario have been made, as the creator of the financial plan I hope that it will be done like it was planned, so someday my client will get the benefit and it’s my pleasure and joy to see it happen.

So I can imagine how God, our life scenario creator, also want His scenario in our life will be done, so we will know at the end of the day, it's all for our good and His glory, because it’s all comes from Him.

Financial scenario can't be succeed without the succeed of life scenario from God. 

"God makes everything good in its time."

Have a blessed day!

Image taken from here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power Of Emergency Fund

My Reksadana Part 2: Be a Smart Investor

Good Habits vs Bad Habits