Just Want to Write


It's been so long since the last time I wrote in my blog. I still write some article for magazines :) besides that I need to learn and do some new stuff because this year I start handling business client with my partner.

Today, I just want to write some things and let my fingers write to my Evernote.

Once, I imagine I dream of working from home and thanks God after 4 years it almost become true, now I don’t have to go to the office everyday. I can do my job from everywhere actually.

As finance consultant I'm handling my personal and business client by keep in touch with them, send and receive data, check and analyze it, prepare the plan, meet up and remind them to take some action based on the action plan we've discussed.

I like, sorry I love reading a book because time flies when I'm reading a book. And when I start become a Finance Consultant in 2011, that's when I start writing, I don't think too much, it just flow because I only write my experience and what I've learned in this new job, and I just want to share it. I don't know how to publish a book, but after some searching and asking I find a website that can help me to publish a book: www.nulisbuku.com you can find my first book there, its title: "Your Finance is You." Just few pages that you can read in a day! :D If you like writing and want to share your book just make it real! 

I think everybody has a calling and you don't have to do the same thing with others. Just pray, be honest and ask yourself what does excite you? What thing that you want to do even nobody is care or appreciates?

I think I just want to invest in people's life. I just want to do something that can contribute good thing or help them to be better. And because my expertise is in Finance Consultant, that's why I help people in handling their financial problem or achieve their financial goals.

That's what pushes me to write my second book about debt, it's my concern to see how debts can ruins people's life. Hope and pray, in some part, my second book "Save Your Money" can help. Writing is my way to talk with people.

We are not perfect, we are not super rich, we can't do all things but it doesn't mean that we can do nothing for others.

It feels relieve after writing, maybe I should continue to write my third book ;)

Good morning all and have a great day!

Image taken from here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power Of Emergency Fund

My Reksadana Part 2: Be a Smart Investor

Good Habits vs Bad Habits