Good luck vs Opportunities


How many times we postponed of doing something that we realized it's good to be done?
And how many time we regret it?

I just believe that none of us can answer these question exact in number!
And I do believe that most of us will answer : 'very often'

Why don't we know the exact number? Because we never count and write it down! It's so simple..and from now if you want to prove just start to count and write it down..it's include date, what you have postponed, the impact, and what you can learn from what happening

When we talk about good luck, for some people its like something suddenly drop from above and for those who receive that is the one who have the good luck..so how opportunities we have? Because the world is not small, isn't it?

And when we talk about wealth, most of us think and some believe that the rich one is the one who own the good luck, and they just don't want to share it!

Hmm..let's think this first..
If the rich one share you the way how they become rich, do you will do what they say?

If the answer is not, and you start saying 'oh it's just not for me..it is His luck..' So the conclusion why they have different result, because the do different things!

In the book "The Richest Man In Babylon" the book that I'm reading right now..definitely the book that have my biggest regret! Regret why just now I know and read..but I'm thankful to be given this chance.. :)

For many books I've read this come to the BIG Five highly recommend! Must have!

George S. Clason said that 'Good luck can be enticed by accepting opportunities' How deep is that? For me it's very deep..like an alarm for me!

Why doing the same thing and expect different result?
Yes you need to be consistent, but in doing the right thing..not common thing..

Okay it's up to you..we are given a free will from God..for ask and seek..for the wisdom is free of charge, but rarely asked!

God bless you all.. :)

@phien13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power Of Emergency Fund

My Reksadana Part 2: Be a Smart Investor

Good Habits vs Bad Habits